Saturday, May 19, 2012

What's new at Saselven?

Hello my Lovelies,

I love these few weeks before winter starts, when the air feels fresher and the days are comfotable, not cold and not sweating... perfect! What's new? Well I have a new softie to show off. I haven't priced her yet, most likely somewhere near $25 - $30 + P/H.


She measure approx; 12" x 7"

I also have another softie in production, he is a gangerly dog named Chester. I am having a hard time making up my mind how to attach his arms and legs. And I want to have him sorted and made for the big Handmade Expo in Townsville in September.

Designer bags are my best selling item at the moment and I have handcrafted a few more this week. $35 + P/H.









My second best sellers are Nappy Wallets / Pouches. I have also handcrafted some more of these this week. I was up pretty late last night attaching the snaps to bags above and the two green ones below. $32 + P/H











Don't know what happened there, too many photos maybe... any of these can be purchased through my site; Saselven Aussie Handmade which uses the well known PayPal system. I have my products in a few online stores now, so it is a juggling act when something is sold.

Tomorrow I am starting on some felt pens (which is what we call them in Qld) and book wallets for your little ones, to keep them amused on a trip or boring appointments. I have made some coloured pencil rolls and they do well.

Guess I should think about going to bed. I want to be up fairly early tomorrow. Would so love you to leave a comment so I know I am not talking to myself!

Cheers Sas.























2 comments:

  1. Love love love the fish......sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Karen, was fun to make...after I sorted the tail...lol.

      Delete