Friday, April 20, 2012

I've been sewing!

Well how unusual for me...NOT! I got these patterns off a lady on Etsy and I can't believe how simple they are in there design and use. Just wonderful... Anyways I got to and made a couple of pieces up from them although I still have two patterns to try...


Bubble Romper with matching Hat. Size 3 - 6 months.
Just adorable!


A-Line Dress in a Size 4/5


 A-Line Dress in a size 2/3


Gathered at the waist and Ruffled Sleeves
Size 3 and below is a Size 4.


I have a couple of Peasant tops cut out, and more of the above. I have an order for two A-Line Dresses will have them done by the weekend.

My overworked widdle bwain has been in a state of chaos for days. How the heck I keep doing this to myself is beyond me, but I am good at it...lol... I think I need to sit and decide what products I am going to carry as I have lots of different things I do... one I really want to keep doing are these childrens clothes... I love doing the handbags and wallets  as well as many other things. But it is getting increasingly harder to set up my stall with so many different sections.

My ultimate goal is not to have do the markets anymore... would love to be able to sell all my gear on FaceBook, Madeit, Etsy and my site is up and running... Here is the link to my new site: www.saselvenaussiehandmade.com Take a look and tell me what you think, I am still adding products and not as quickly as I would like to be....

Well it is now 37 minutes past midnight so I had better climb into bed. Have a great week and I'll chat again soon. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. These all look so cheerful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon, I just love colours and I believe they make you feel good... Cheers Sas.

      Delete