Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter to all...

Happy Easter to all, we here at Saselven hope that you all enjoy good company, great food and most of all, love and hugs from those you love.

I have my family here with me at the moment and am enjoying every tearful, silly, grumpy, halarious one of them. If Variety is the spice of life, I have been well seasoned this last couple of weeks. And I will be sad to see them go, especially my lil Sis, she has been a fantabulous helping hand while here.

Great News!
My new site is up and running and I am slowly adding products to it. I can imagine that I will be constantly tweeking for the first few weeks, seeing what works and what doesn't work.




Please pass the site around for me. Any ideas on how to promote the site other than facebook (which I am doing) would be a great helping hand. I was originally going to only put kids clothes and accessories on the site, but I am about more than that, so I have decided to add all that I do.

Well folks, another family member has just turned up so will go and get more hugs and kisses... love it!
Cheers Sas.


No comments:

Post a Comment