Monday, June 11, 2012

Childrens Clothes have been on the agenda lately.



I have been sewing childrens clothes these last few weeks. They are slow to take off though. I think I need to advertise, I am just worried about the cost. It is okay to say you have to spend money to make money but when you are between the bottom rung of rich and the top rung of poor it is hard to find the money.


Several on-line stores doesn't seem to be the answer either. As a matter of fact the fees are quite expensive when you have more than one store. At the moment I have Saselven Aussie Handmade and I also have Saselven on Madeit and Saselven on Hand-made Australia and Saselven on Etsy and Saselven on facebook. So it is not for the lack of trying to be out there and active.




I am always keen to help with donations, although on many occassions once the organisation has the product I very rarely hear what has happened in the end. On that basis I think I will have to think before I answer yes in future. 

Anyways, take a look at what I have on offer and let me know what you think? I am very interested in feedback, whether it be good or bad. On style, quality and price? Also any suggestions on how to boost sales etc. or what has worked for you in the past....

Just a quick note, if you visit my Facebook Page you will see the rest of the clothes I have been sewing... boys and girls clothes.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers Sas.


No comments:

Post a Comment