Friday, February 3, 2012

Tropical Breeze Collection out soon!

My gosh, the days, weeks and now months are flying by. "What happened to, Stop and Smell the Roses, Mr Time?" Guess he doesn't care for Mother Nature...

Well I know I said I was thinking of putting 'Saselven' out there on Etsy, when I had prepared myself.... welllll, I am on. I had cut out a heap of designer handbags before we went on holidays (check out My Journeys Page) and hadn't gotten them done. So, I have been sewing my little heart out and now they are proudly displayed in My Etsy Shop in all there fantabulous glory. I also have some Nappy/Diaper Pouches on and a few wallets. I am getting on average 10 - 20 hits a day, not really knowing if this is good or not. No purchases yet, early days though so I am not panicking. I have a new line of childrens clothing which will be added to my My Etsy Shop as soon as I have added the finishing touches to them. I have started with sizes 1 through 4 at the moment, see how they go and then may do larger sizes later... A sneak peak below:


Two Piece Set, fully lined (top can be reversable)- Size 1 - $30.00 + postage.

I will have six outfits in my debut 'Tropical Breeze' Collection. Which will be on sale in the very near future... I will introduce the collection in My Etsy Shop and on my Facebook Page Saselven when it is avaiable for purchase.

That's all for now, I hope each and every one of you are striving to make a difference in this crazy mixed up world of ours.
Cheers Sas.


No comments:

Post a Comment