Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Here we come....

Arvo to all,

Need a break as I have been sewing and my eyes are getting cranky...lol... The markets here in the Towers start up again in February so I have been trying to restock after the Christmas markets late last year. And I have just come back from a three weeks holiday which was fabulous, read all about it on Our Journeys page if you like, once I have posted it up, still working on the photos for it.

This year I am going to add Childrens Clothing to my stall. I have played with the idea for some time and feel now is the right time to give it a go. The preparation is long and tedious when you have to trace out four different sizes from each pattern. But, once it is done, they are there for all time... so to speak.

Before we went on holidays I cut out a lot of bags and softies (soft toys) to sew when I was bored. Yes, I took my sewing machine on holidays...I know I am sad...lol... well the thing is, I didn't get bored! So now I have a lot of sewing to catch up on.

Don't forget to jump over to Saselven on Madeit and check out what I have been creating. I did close the store down while I was away, but I am full steam ahead once again.

Best Wishes to you all for 2012, Sas.

No comments:

Post a Comment